Touch is one of the oldest healing arts, yet statistics show that 80% of the people in America have never had a massage. In part, my mission is to educate the public to the value and health benefits of this art and science. Massage is a valuable asset for injury rehabilitation, pain relief, stress reduction, emotional healing and has many other health benefits.
Therapeutic massage is a holistic modality that has been used for thousands of years to facilitate healing, provide relaxation and promote good health through hands-on manipulation of muscles and soft tissues of the body.
Transformational Touch offers a variety of massage techniques to enable you to relax, recover from injury, relieve stress, heal and enjoy safe therapeutic touch.
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Massage
- CranioSacral Therapy
THE POWER OF TOUCH
The benefits of therapeutic massage include deep relaxation and the release of accumulated tension. This is key to the treatment of muscle spasm, pain and a multitude of ailments that are aggravated by stress.
Other physical health benefits include:
- Heightens your sense of well-being
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Lowers your heart rate and blood pressure
- Improves circulation and posture
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Helps to strengthen your immune system
- Hastens the elimination of waste and toxic debris that are stored in your muscles and tissues
- Stimulates the relaxation response with your nervous system
Mental and emotional benefits include:
- Satisfying the need for caring and nurturing touch
- Reduced anxiety and a feeling of wellbeing
- Increased awareness of mind-body connection